Wednesday 28 March 2012

Victory through harmony

Today I had the pleasure of exploring the Emirates Stadium. I had arranged a site visit which came with a tour of all the cool places like the dressing room, the tunnel and the dugout.

The stadium offers stunning rooms, with lots of daylight, plush seating and loads of  bars. And it's really quite centrally located, so easy to get to. It looks perfect for reception and dinners and I would love to organize an event there.

Even though I am not an Arsenal fan as such, I do actually quite like Arsène (especially when he wears his massive winter coat). And I found it quite exciting to be able to visit the dressing rooms and to stand at the edge of the pitch.

Some impressions from today:

What a lovely day it was, too!

The stadium has a capacity of 60,355 and was opened in 2006

Apparently this is a rotating massage bench


Where all the victories are prepared





I think the shirt would fit me...

No comments:

Post a Comment