Thursday 30 August 2012

No more panda eyes

I'm not very brand loyal. I like trying new stuff, and very often, I just haven't found THE brand. So, I guess I am always looking for a better product. But I think I have found a product that I will at least buy a second time!

Garnier Simply Essentials Soothing eye make-up remover - 'suitable for even sensitive eyes'.

How does it work? Enriched with plant extract and pro vitamin B5 its formula with no perfume, no alcohol and no colourants  [no idea whether other eye make-up removers usually have all of those] perfectly dissolves mascara from the delicate eye contour area. The eyes are perfectly cleansed and your eye contour is left feeling comfortable and refreshed.

So much for Garnier's sales pitch on the bottle. I have been using it for a couple of months now and strongly recommend it. I have tried other removers which were really oily and left an oil film on the eye. This one removes even persistent mascara and my eye doesn't feel dry afterwards. It does all it should do.


No comments:

Post a Comment