Wednesday 24 April 2013

The addictive nature of online shopping

How many times have I sworn not to buy clothes and especially shoes online anymore? Many, many times... And while experience tells me that more often than not, I will end up having to deal with the hassle of returning stuff, I still go online and shop away. Where is the logic in that? I live in London! I have most retailers more or less at my doorstep! And yes, queueing for the changing room isn't that much fun either, but still better than having to walk all the way to the post office or parcel+ store with a heavy package...

Most recently, I was once again lured in by the asos sale. And here is what I got - and what will all go back again:

Image 1 of Vila Cardigan With Chiffon Floral Panel
a bargain at just £9 - but it didn't fit in M nor did it suit me...

Image 1 of ASOS Sleeveless Dress with Contrast Crochet Collar
surprisingly too big in size 8, and I didn't like the material

Image 1 of ASOS DENY Wedge High Top Trainers With Suede Detail
even size 6 was too small...

No comments:

Post a Comment